Textel + Meevo Setup (V2)
To complete your Textel setup with Meevo, Cluster ID, Tenant ID, and Location ID must be provided to our Support Team. Please provide this information ASAP to ensure a quick onboarding process.
To find the necessary IDs, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your Meevo account. Click the Meevo logo in the top left corner of the screen. Click Business Settings in the left rail menu.
- Locate and click the Online Bookings Settings tile in the middle of the screen. You should now be on the main tab after you click the Online Bookings Settings page.
- The Cluster ID and Tenant ID can be found in the URL in the browser address bar once you click the Online Bookings Settings tile. You will copy the entire URL to send to the Textel Onboarding Team. We will extract the Cluster ID and Tenant ID from the URL for you.
- The Location ID can be found in the online booking URL in the middle of the page. You will copy this entire URL to send to the Textel Onboarding Team.
- Click here to submit this information to the Textel Onboarding Team, or copy and paste the entire URL from step 3 and step 4 into an email and send to email@example.com.
NOTE: For multiple locations or multiple lines, there will be 2 Location IDs since each line has a unique ID. There is only 1 Tenant ID that is shared between all locations and lines.